Sunday, July 27, 2008

Exported Notation and MIDI

Hi here is my exported Notation File. It is an arrangment for "We're Not Gonna Take It" by the band Twisted Sister. This is a tune that the AUMB will be playing in the stands this year. The band has purchased this song, however the parts were out of print so I notated it into Finale for them to play. I did this in Finale 2007 but I converted it to a PDF from a Finale Notebook file. Using this has become a very useful tool in the marching band at Auburn. Due to the large numbers and the accessability of the Internet, these parts are easy to access for all the students and very easy and efficient as far as distribution follows.

We're Not Gonna Take It


I have had difficulty viewing the archive from this past Wednesday so I hope to get my exported MIDI file up as soon as possible, but I can say for now it is a MIDI version of "Amazing Grace" which is in the public domain.

No comments: